LEARN TO LIKE...
- Good rather than evil, right rather than wrong, light rather than dark.
- Faith, confidence, and trust in God.
- Repentance, change which brings self-improvement and positive growth.
- Service, lifting, building, and blessing others.
- The principles of obedience, sacrifice and consecration.
- Covenants and keeping them.
- The commandments of God.
- Work, productivity, building, contributing.
- Studying rather than just reading the holy scriptures.
- Having a generous spirit.
- Worshiping and loving God.
- Prayer and fasting.
- Temple worship and being a Savior on Mt Zion.
- Minding your own business.
- Following the prophets and apostles of God in righteousness.
- Duty, self-discipline, and thought control.
- Building the kingdom of God, fulfilling stewardships, and the responsibility of righteous leadership.
- Keeping clean hands and a pure heart.
Danel W. Bachman
Lets think together again, soon.