Thursday, March 9, 2023

FOX PROPAGANDA©

More than two years ago I stopped watching Fox News.  First, because I can’t stand Tucker Carlson.  Second, by then I concluded Fox News is not in the “search for truth” news business, just “news” propaganda for the conservative side of the Republican Party and Donald Trump in particular.

Therefore, I am not up on the current controversy at Fox, although my wife shares some things with me.  But the latest release of Carlson’s email exchanges with Alex Pfeiffer and others, published from the court records by The Washington Post this afternoon show proof positive that Fox News is absolutely a propaganda organization.  Carlson and Pfeiffer were (and probably still are) conflicted by the President whom Carlson characterized as only being good at destroying things, and someone he “hated” and at the same time, the very evenings he was saying such things in private, he was, struggling though it may be, toeing the party line.

This all is very disgusting, and for me at least, confirms my view of Fox News, Tucker Carlson, and Donald Trump (some of his most ardent public supporters, privately despise him).  

I have done at least two right things in my life. I’ve never voted for Donald Trump.  I thank God that not a single flea’s freckle of responsibility rests upon me for his disastrous political career!  And I have not given a minute’s time to Fox News in over two years.  Yea for me!

Let’s think together again, soon.

Note:  If you would like to view the article referred to above, you can see it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2023/03/09/tucker-carlson-trump-texts-fox-news/

No comments:

Post a Comment