Friday, January 17, 2014

Welcome to my "Living Philosophies" Blog

I've entitled this blog "Living  Philosophies" because it is the name my maternal grandfather used for a weekly column he wrote for a small local newspaper in the western United States.  It was something of that day's blog for him. He was interested in people's philosophy of life and he wrote to many celebrities of the time asking for their philosophies.  He sometimes incorporated these things into his column.  I have inherited some of these letters and a collection of some of his columns.  So, because I want to do a little writing about life, religion, politics, education, current affairs, and occasionally a special message to a large group of young friends entitled "Continuing to Reap Success," and whatever else strikes my fancy, I decided to start a blog and in honor of my grandfather use his title.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have a place to go to read more "reaping success"! Along with the scriptures it will be a great read while i feed the baby in the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title "living philosophies" :)

    ReplyDelete